mayo 30, 2023

How to know if I am registered by Immigration 2023

If you are already in the United States for some time, you will know that there are many reasons to be able to stay after the period that they give us, also for people who enter illegally, so we are going to inform you what you can do if Your case is or is not in court.

If your situation is legal in the United States and you have your documents, you can ask for your FOIA record or make a phone call.

What to do if my case has gone to an immigration court?

If your case has been transferred to an immigration court, you must follow the court’s instructions. In most courts, you will need to file a G-1055, Request for Notice of Immigration Hearing, and a G-56, Notice of Personal Immigration Hearing. If you do not receive these forms, contact the court to request them.

Check if I am registered through the FOIA Record

The United States FOIA Record is an online database that contains information about public information requests made to US federal agencies and the responses to those requests. The database is available to the general public and is searchable by agency or state.

Through this record you can verify information about your case, such as your temporary residence address, MICA renewals, etc. Whether you are an undocumented immigrant or a resident immigrant, you have the right to request this FOIA file at any time.

How do I know if I am signed by immigration after a court?

The fastest way to find out if you are booked by an immigration court is to do it by making a phone call.

Before making the call, we recommend you have your foreign number or “A” number on hand (you can find this number in the notifications sent to you by the Immigration Court, such as a work permit, dates when you must go to court ), this is because during the call, the voice system will ask you to provide the necessary information to identify your case.

To do this, you only have to dial the service number 1 (800) 898 7180 and then dial option 2 in case you do not speak English yet, so that they can provide you with service in Spanish.

After complying with the instructions, you will be able to find out if the process has finished, or if it is still pending, which court has your case, what the judge’s decision was, and other information related to your case.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *